January 2, 2011
1. You may NOT sell Clipart AS IS! You must create something new that you intend to SELL or use for your own PERSONAL USE. Some items you can sell include: printables, web graphics, Digitized Embroidery Patterns, Tags, Scrap Kits (you can include PNG format as long as you are merging them and creating something NEW such as stickers, acrylics, journals , Tags, etc. and aren't creating kits with JUST my clip art.
Please limit to only 50% of any one collection to be added to a kit ( collection comes with 6 graphics, you can use up to 3 graphics per kit) - meaning you'd need to add your own elements and papers to your kits) and much more!
2. Turning the clip art into line art/outlines/stamps for sale is not allowed!
3. Sharing / Freebies: You may NOT create printables, web sets, scrap kits, etc. and share or give them away in online or offline groups / forums. This will help protect those of you who run a business trying to sell printables, web sets, scrap kits, incredimail stationery etc. because if there aren't so many freebies floating around (using the SAME clip art), you will be able to sell more.
4. You may NOT colorize or change colors of the original clip art.
5. You MUST provide Credit to the original artist (link is in each product description). www.jkhdigiscraps.com